Service is led by Owner & Master Level EVT & ASE Technician John Breh. Our service is quality driven and work is performed to current NFPA regulations & standards.
Services We Offer To Our Customers
J.P.B.’s Distinction From the Competition
- Authorized Toyne, Inc. apparatus dealership for sales, service, and warranty claims.
- Equipment distributor with full line of fire and EMS gear, tools and accessories.
- On-site (customer’s location) vehicle repair and maintenance eliminating costly travel, manpower, and time expenditures by the customer.
- On-site (customer’s location) pump testing.
- Superior diagnostic ability, training and expertise (Master Level III EVT, ASE: Master Automobile Technician, Advanced Level Specialist, Master Medium/Heavy Truck Technician) of John P. Breh, President, surpasses even the most rigorous of industry standards.
- In stock inventory of commonly used parts to get apparatus back in service more quickly.
- 24 hours/day, 7 days/week emergency vehicle down support.
- Fast turnaround for estimate requests, detailed service repair invoices and service reports.